16 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Update Days 4 & 5

Can I just start this post off by saying that my original goal for this read-a-thon was four books? I've now read 6 books and have started a 7th. THIS IS MADNESS.

Anyway, Wednesday night, I did end up finishing Half Bad and I also started Jane Eyre of which I read 92 pages. My original goal was to read up to page 50 of Jane Eyre, so this really surprised me. I ended up reading a staggering 866 pages on Wednesday.

Now, onto the actual update! Yesterday, I continued and finished Jane Eyre. I read the 374 pages that I had left. I didn't start any other books.

Today. Well. I started off this morning with Reboot by Amy Tintera, and I read all 384 pages of that. Then I read Tales from the Secret Annexe by Anne Frank, so that's another 144 pages. That's 528 pages so far. I've also started Jamaica Inn by Daphne Du Maurier. I'm only 38 pages in at the moment, but I'm hoping to read to at least page 100 tonight.

As for tomorrow, I hope I can finish Jamaica Inn. Then, I'd like to start Elantris by Brandon Sanderson. At 615 pages, I don't imagine I'll finish it by the end of the read-a-thon but I'd at least like to start it, but we shall see!