10 Oct 2014

5 FANDOM FRIDAY #1

Hi guys, today I'm participating a new link-up thing! As you can see by the title of this post it's called '5 Fandom Fridays', and it's hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick. If you want to find out more about it, I'll link both of their introductory posts here and here. The topic today is 'Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately', so let's go!

1. LITERALLY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CAPTAIN AMERICA
So I've developed this serious obsession for Captain America lately that totally has nothing to do with Chris Evans...nope, nothing at all. I actually already own a hoodie that I pretty much never take off, but I need more stuff...obviously!

2. Slytherin stuff
I have a few Slytherin things already, but not enough! I'm really not fussy what it is, just as long as it's Slytherin.

3. Sherlock stuff
In the same way, I'd like some more Sherlock stuff. I have to say, those shoes and the jacket are totally my favourites. I would LIVE in them.

4. Book Purse
So I know this is technically an accessory, but come on- just look at their beauty! Can any of you honestly say you wouldn't buy one of these? I'll just leave the Etsy link here...

5. Jamaica Inn jewellry
Yes, this is an accessory too. Basically, Jamaica Inn (by Daphne Du Maurier) is an amazing book and I love it very, very much and I would give my soul to own any of these. Again, here's the Etsy link.

So that's it- my first 5 Fandom Friday! I hope you all enjoyed it and if you participated, link your post below! Also, sorry that I don't have Etsy links for everything - I had most of them saved on my computer already :(