11 Nov 2014

#UPDATE - TBR

*Wipes the dust off the other co-bloggers side of the blog*

Ha! So I'm sure you have heard, but Chami is back! I've finally finished exams and now surf in the kingdom of freedom. Hugs and books all round!

And what better way to come back than state ALL THE BOOKS ON MY TBR. So, I really did not have the chance to read a lot these past two years because of finals and so without further a do (is that what they say? no, Chami, no it is not - Ely), here are the books on my DEFINITE TBR!

- The Infinite Sea (#2) by Rick Yancy
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer (#3) by Michelle Hopkins
- The Lux Series by Jennifer LA
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass
- The Grisha Series by Leigh Bardugo
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowel


Not many, I know! But these are the ones I really do have to put aside time for! If any has any suggestions please leave them down below!