10 Nov 2014

UPDATE: We're Back

Hello everyone! As you may have noticed, I've slowly been returning to blogging since I went on a little break at the end of October. Before I get into this post, I just want to thank everyone who sent me tweets, comments and e-mails - it really, really meant a lot to me. Now, we've got some exciting news for you all!

Firstly, we're getting a new blog design from the wonderful Hazel of Stay Bookish. She's been so patient with us, and the design is amazing! We can't wait for you all to see it :)

Secondly, starting tomorrow, we're doing this thing called 'review week'. It's exactly what it sounds like - a week filled with nothing but book reviews. We've been kind of lacking with the book reviews lately, hence our decision to do this.

Thirdly, Chami is almost finished exams! In fact, her last exam is tomorrow. Do you know what this means? CHAMI WILL BE BACK!


Finally, (I think), we've created another wonderful themed week that'll be happening in two weeks time. What is the theme you, I hear you ask. Welllll, it's Shatter Me.


I think that's about it! I hope you're all having a marvellous week, and we'll see you next time! (because Chami will be back!!!! Can you guess I'm excited?)