4 Jul 2015

A Collection of Books I've Bought in England So Far


This was meant to be a video, but I've haven't been able to upload anything because the internet has been too shitty for that. Instead, you'll just have to put up with pictures...sorry! I even included prices/reasonings because I know Michelle is judging me.


As you can tell, I'm an amazing photographer. I totally could have moved that other stack of books, my iPod and that box of needles, but no—it all adds character! 

Bag of Bones by Stephen King (free) | The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan (free) | The Daphne du Maurier Companion edited by Helen Taylor (novel research) | White Teeth by Zadie Smith (1 pound)


Angela Carter's Book of Fairy Tales by Angela Carter (um, gorgeous) | All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Let's be real here) | The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan (4 pounds) | Daphne by Justine Picardie (1 pound, also novel research) | The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt (Entirely Rachel's fault) | Miss Garnet's Angel by Sally Vickers (the words 'Angel Raphael' were on the back. You get me) | Purple Hibiscus by Chimanda Ngozi Adichie (I needed a book from this author) | The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (50p and I've already read it)


The Hungry Ghost Festival by Jen Campbell. Jen Campbell is one of my absolute favourite booktubers, and this is signed, personally to me and I've read it and it was beautiful and GAH. More on this again lately.

I know that Michelle is still judging me, but what about the rest of you? Is there anything here that you really liked, or really didn't? Also, any suggestions of how the hell I'm going to get these all to Denmark with me would be greatly appreciated.